[ Contact data ]
Barrio Impacto. Calle Miraflores nº 32-23
Parroquia Miguel Peña
Tlfn: (58) (41) 241 8477484
Tlfn: (58) (41) 241 8479056
The Itaka – Escolapios formation school is born as a need to form educational and pastoral agents . It aims to train staff of the Schools , volunteers, parents and all those involved with our projects.
There is a specific training plan for each of the recipients :
• Collaborators: teachers , school staff …
- Initiation : The first stage of preparation, specific for the new staff; they learn the basic contents in dimensions , on an individual basis in consultation with managers
- Diploma in Calasanzian Education: This proposal is aimed at educators who have been at least three years working in our schools.
- Permanent : this is a stage of continuing training for all the staff , made locally in schools . It corresponds to a process which arises from the needs of the staff as a whole.
- Meeting at the initiation hall : the first stage is aimed at preparing people committed to our projects.
- Basic : It lasts two years and seeks to develop human growth
- Expertise : it lasts two years and aims to enable participants to acquire the ability to coordinate and support educational processes .
- Advanced Course in Youth Ministry : It is part of the specialization and seeks to complete the formation of pastoral agents